Tuesday, June 14, 2011

And so it begins....

Hello blog world!!


This is my first time ever having a blog, but i figured Semester at Sea is a great time to start one. I am currently sitting on my bed NOT packing....and writing this blog instead. But i mean once a procrastinator always a procrasinator, right? Whatever it's cool. Now you can all read about all of my adventures!! 


So my flight leaves on Wednesday, June 15th at the crack of dawn and arrives at the Bahamas at 6 pm. I will be staying with Jessica Christman and her mom! So i'm very excited because then I won't be so nervous. I then board the ship on June 17th, and set sail that night. Now for you stalkers.... here is my exact itinerary so you can see where I'm at: 



Depart June 17th from: Nassau, Bahamas
July 27-30: Barcelona, Spain
July 2- 8: Naples / Civitavecchia, Italy
July 11-14: Dubrovnik, Croatia
July 17-21: Piraeus (Athens), Greece
July 24- 27: Varna, Bulgaria
July 29- Aug 2: Istanbul, Turkey
Aug 8- 12: Casablanca, Morocco
Arrive August 20: Boston, MA USA


So basically, I AM SO EXCITED! I am currently listening to some new house music I downloaded to prepare for my stay in Ibiza, Spain! For those of you that only know of it as a word in one of J-Lo's songs, it is actually an Island about an hour plane ride outside of Spain. And during the summer it is simply known as the party capital of the world. So OBVI I had book a flight. I'm superrrr excited! I'm going with a couple girls and I know it will be a great time!!


Alright, well that's all for now! I will try to update as much as possible....but no promises :)



1 comment: